Travel is one of my absolute favorite parts about Summer.
One of my not so favorite things? Feeling a little off in the digestive department if you know what I mean.
To help my digestive system along no matter what time zone I’m in, or mode of travel I’m taking, I love making a Fermented Aloe Tonic with New Chapter’s Fermented Aloe Booster Powder to keep my gut happy. This powder is a nourishing blend of Aloe, Turmeric, Cardamom and Peppermint to support the body’s digestion and gently detoxify. Bonus, it’s widely believed that aloe has calming properties! This simple tonic has fresh slices of lemon, a touch of honey and some ice cold sparkling water. It’s a no fuss beverage I know I can make anywhere I go and feel good about it.
Fermented Aloe Tonic featuring New Chapter
- 1/2 tsp New Chapter Fermented Aloe booster powder
- ½-1 tsp raw honey (or a few drops of stevia if you prefer)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (you can use more if you like your lemon flavor super strong)
- 1 cup sparkling water (plain or any variety you like)
- Handful of ice cubes
- Pour sparkling water into a glass
- Add New Chapter’s Fermented Aloe Booster Powder and stir well.
- Add in raw honey, lemon juice, ice cubes and stir to combine well again.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and drink up! This would also be great with some added muddled mint leaves if you can find them on the go!
Grab your booster powders and use my special discount code for any powder ROBYNMACA at: NewChapter.com
This post is sponsored by New Chapter, as always all opinions are my own. I only work with companies whose product I stand behind wholeheartedly and am grateful to share these products with you!