I don’t really LOVE the taste of matcha. Nope. Try as I might, I just don’t like the earthy, grassy taste.
But I drink matcha because I love the way it makes me feel. Luckily, I have found a few tricks to make my matcha tastier. Below is my absolute favorite recipe for my magical morning matcha.
Got more questions about all things matcha? Check out this post where I answer all your FAQ questions about the green stuff.
My Magical Morning Matcha recipe:
– 1 teaspoon matcha
– 2 cups liquid – water, homemade hemp milk, or a mix of the two
– 1 tablespoon coconut butter
– 2 scoops collagen powder
– 1/4 teaspoon medicinal herbs such as ashwaghandha, rhodiola, maca
1. Boil water on the stove and nut milk if using to simmer in a pot while you gather all your ingredients.
2. Add ingredients to your blender and set boiling water aside to sit for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add water and nut milk to blender and blend up to one minute.
4. Taste and adjust ingredients if needed.
5. Pour, sip and enjoy! Then post your Magical Morning Matcha to Instagram
And watch the video below to see step-by-step exactly how I make my matcha: