Hi and Happy New Year!!
While the only thing separating 2018 and 2019 is a few hours, it still feels like a good time for a fresh start. To make new commitments, to revisit goals and intentions, and to re-evaluate what you want to say YES to in the year to come.
Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite new year posts. These are tips I’ve shared over the years on how to best utilize the energy and momentum of this time of year and I thought it would be helpful to have them all in one place.
Photo: Caitlin Mitchell Studio
Robyn’s New Year Blog Post Round Up:
- My best decision of 2018
- My #1 Tip for when life feels overwhelming
- Winter Self Care Tips
- How to ease into the New Year
- For my anti-New Year Resolution friends
- Change your plan of attack and achieve your New Year’s Resolutions
- Stop thinking about your New Year’s resolutions and go the eff to sleep
- Forget your resolutions, this is a revolution << especially fun to look back at this post with it’s special announcement!
And because all these inspirational posts are GREAT but sometimes you just need a few healthy recipes to reset after the holidays, here are some of my favorites.
Robyn’s New Year Reset Recipes:
- Healing greens soup
- The perfect detox salad
- Reboot soup
- Bone broth
- Fermented aloe tonic (skip the ice if it’s winter where you live!)
- Sugar cravings calmer tea
- Immunity boost drink
- Creamy vegetable soup
- Simple seasonal winter salad
Craving a deeper reset? Try the 3 day Good Gut Reset from my second book, Thin From Within! This reset is complete with a shopping list, meal plan and journaling exercises -find it in Chapter 4 of Thin From Within.
If you read one of the throwback blog posts or make a recipe, I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment on the blog post and let me know what resonated with you or how you liked the recipe! And of course feel free to share any of them on social media and just tag me @robynyoukilis.
Wishing you the most beautiful, connected and inspired year ahead,