Who doesn’t love a pumpkin spiced dessert? This simple freezer fudge comes together in a few minutes and is the perfect healthy sweet to serve guests, or keep on hand for when you want a little something after lunch or dinner.
Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge
- 4 tbsp almond butter, cashew butter or tahini (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp sweetener of choice (maple syrup is my favorite but honey or coconut sugar would work too) (room temperature)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Dash sea salt
- In a blender or small food processor, combine almond butter, cashew butter or tahini with pumpkin puree, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, dash of sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and sweetener if using to taste.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture on paper and spread evenly (for a thicker fudge line loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in mixture. You also can use silicone candy mold or ice cube trays).
- Place in freezer to set for 20-25 minutes (can also leave overnight!).
- Remove from freezer and serve immediately. If serving at a party I recommend plating them then set the plate on top of an ice bath to keep them cold.